Short DescriptionS&P Global is looking for Analyst Data Research who will validate and collect substantial amounts of information quickly and efficiently to ensure timely release of data essential to subscribers.
- Standardize and evaluate annual and quarterly corporate financial data, including main financial statements and supplemental information.
- Validate and collect substantial amounts of information quickly and efficiently to ensure timely release of data essential to subscribers.
- Collaborate with colleagues to solve problems, share feedback, and maintain consistent workflow standards.
- Display a real passion for accuracy and dedication to detail in support our 100% data quality guarantee to clients.
- Deep understanding of Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow statements and how they interrelate.
- Ability to simplify complex topics and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work a significant amount of extra hours during peak reporting seasons.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience with data entry a big advantage
Analyst Data Research
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.