Short DescriptionAs a part of the data team, you could add tremendously to the organization. ADP is looking for someone passionate about their work and flexible, adaptive and quick. The learning culture is amazing at ADP, and your co-associates will be very encouraging and helpful. It gets even better: You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in todays increasingly competitive global marketplace. We are sure you will love working at ADP.
- Can you help us model and build descriptive, prescriptive and predictive models in the big data analytics space?
- Dont you love working with data and help analyzing it? #DataPerson
- Lastly, why would you not want to be part of a fortune 300 company and one of the best companies to work for in India?
- If this reminds you of yourself, continue reading to know more.
- Work with data from multiple internal/external data sources and APIs including Hadoop clusters
- Work with structured as well as unstructured data
- Data wrangling for cleanup, handle missing data, standardize/scale data
- Explore and analyze data using visualizations to uncover hidden patterns
- Use ML techniques including linear/logistic regression, decision trees, classification, clustering, ensembles, text mining, social networking analysis to build models
- Overall 8 to 10 years of experience with 3+ years of hands-on experience in building Data Science and Machine Learning models for the business/products
- Excellent knowledge and hands on working experience with ML techniques and tools
- Strong understanding of basic statistics concepts including population, confidence intervals, correlation, significance, probability, distributions, hypothesis testing, etc.
- Strongly grounded concepts and application knowledge of ML techniques including linear/logistic regression, decision trees, classification, clustering, ensembles, text mining, social networking analysis to build models
- Should be able to use at least one machine learning tool and libraries, e.g., R, Python, SAAS, etc
- Strong with at least one data visualization tool e.g., Tableau, Cliqsense, R-ggplot2, matplotlib, etc
- Knowledge of H2O or Tensorflow is a plus
- Experience in large scale data analysis in Big Data ecosystem including Pig / Hive / Spark is a plus
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified smarty-pants. Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.