Short DescriptionGoogle is hiring for well experienced professional for Machine Learning who will be responsible for design and implement Artificial Intelligence AI technology that automates all aspects of the business process.
- Design and implement Artificial Intelligence AI technology that automates all aspects of the business process.
- Implement leading-edge technologies in Natural Language Processing NLP to provide state-of-the-art intelligence.
- Develop platform applications that enable AI capabilities across the entire platform.
- Design and implement product, build enhancements, incorporate new algorithm approaches, bug fixes and features requests.
- Actively engage with Client BA to translate requirement into AI problem statement.
- Conduct project and issue management status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting for assigned scope of work.
- Work across the Service Delivery Life-cycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Should be able to lead team of Junior data scientist and python engineers.
- Professional Experience Minimum 2 year of experience in ML space, overall 6 yrs.
It offers services designed for work and productivity (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides), email (Gmail/Inbox), scheduling and time management (Google Calendar), cloud storage (Google Drive), social networking (Google+), instant messaging and video chat (Google Allo/Duo), language translation (Google Translate), mapping and turn-by-turn navigation (Google Maps/Waze), video sharing (YouTube), notetaking (Google Keep), and photo organizing and editing (Google Photos). The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system, the Google Chrome web browser, and Chrome OS, a lightweight operating system based on the Chrome browser. Google has moved increasingly into hardware; from 2010 to 2015, it partnered with major electronics manufacturers in the production of its Nexus devices, and in October 2016, it released multiple hardware products (including the Google Pixel smartphone, Home smart speaker, Wifi mesh wireless router, and Daydream View virtual reality headset). The new hardware chief, Rick Osterloh, stated: "a lot of the innovation that we want to do now ends up requiring controlling the end-to-end user experience". Google has also experimented with becoming an Internet carrier. In February 2010, it announced Google Fiber, a fiber-optic infrastructure that was installed in Kansas City; in April 2015, it launched Project Fi in the United States, combining Wi-Fi and cellular networks from different providers; and in 2016, it announced the Google Station initiative to make public Wi-Fi around the world, with initial deployment in India.