Short DescriptionWe are looking for hands-on data scientists to be part of the Data Science team within Customer Intelligence. As a member of this team, you will have an opportunity to work with and analyze large amounts of usage and business data. You will play a key role to empower business groups to formulate key strategies, improve business processes and measure impact of existing methods.
- Work with large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Work with internal stakeholders to explore and understand business data.
- Formulate and test hypotheses to evaluate business strategies and measure impact.
- Apply complex analytical techniques.
- Design and implement ML applications.
- Author reports and presentations to communicate your process and results.
- Preferred Experience And Skills
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field with 3-8 years of experience in data analysis, statistical modeling and hypothesis testing,
- Fluent in writing complex database queries in any SQL language (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with a statistical package such as R, SPSS, SAS, Scipy, etc.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and visualization tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, ChartIO, etc.
- Some development experience in at least one programming language (Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to test hypothesis from data and recommend actions while evaluating and testing assumptions.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts (Generalized Linear models, Regularization, Random Forest, Time Series models, etc.)
- Salesforce experience is a huge plus but not required
Lead Data Scientist