Short DescriptionBoeing is hiring for Data Scientist who will manage and monitor production and deployment, also work effectively with cross-functional deployment teams to deliver decision support visualizations and reports, algorithms, models, dashboards or tools.
- Models: Work effectively with cross-functional teams in the analysis of highly complex data sets using advanced analytics techniques such as machine learning, advanced statistical analysis, visual analysis, text analysis, mathematical optimization, and simulation. Identify modeling attributes and parameters. Follow best practices and standard processes for validation and refinement for analytic requirements. Apply algorithms to create descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive models to achieve analysis that directly supports strategic business goals and objectives. Assess performance of models and analysis and confirm that business objectives were met. Work with business unit stakeholders to develop and sustain analytics solutions.
- Data: Define data requirements and performance metrics to support analysis. Develop strategies for data collection or simulation to support business needs. Investigate highly complex data characteristics, quality, and meaning. Through visualizations and summarizations, define performance, identify trends, outliers, and drivers. Identify potential risks and suitability of data, working with business stakeholders to develop mitigations.
- Manage and monitor production and deployment. Work effectively with cross-functional deployment teams to deliver decision support visualizations and reports, algorithms, models, dashboards and/or tools.
- Primary skills in statistics, Mathematics, Computer vision, Computer Programming, Machine Learning, working knowledge of Big Data, Data Transformation (unstructured to structured), Data Preparation, Data Integration, Data Modeling, Data Definition.
- R, Python, Java, SQL, Tableau, SPSS Modeler, SPSS Statistics.