Short DescriptionYou will work in dynamic and creative teams with a wide range of experience and expertise. Your opportunities for career growth will be excellent, both nationally and internationally. Tasks
- Evaluate and develop mathematical algorithms (including open source data analysis/ machine learning libraries) for Utilities, Industry, Transport and Infrastructure Analytics.
- Use and model dynamic simulations.
- Participate in and drive applied research and technology transfer projects resulting in concepts, prototypes, patents, and academic publications.
- Support ABB business units through consulting engagements.
- International travel on need basis.
- To fit in this role, you should be Ph. D./ Masters in Computer Science/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Controls/ Industrial Engineering with a strong publication record, Industrial research/post-doctoral experience is preferred. Should have experience with open source Machine Learning and AI libraries (including Deep Learning, NLP) , Hands-on experience with programming languages/ tools e.g., Python, R, Matlab, Lua etc. preferably interacting with industrial data, experience with developing solutions for execution on FPGAs, GPUs/CPU Clusters is a plus.