Short DescriptionWNS is seeking for Artificial Intelligence Researcher who will be highly expertise in AI, ML, Deep Learning, Text Mining and experience to Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch or another deep learning library will be an advantage.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help generate insights for business success.
- Be aware of analytics leading practices and framework to drive innovation, automation, and improvement of our capabilities that support proactive and predictive decision support.
- Develop a scalable, efficient, framework for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation
- Expertise in AI, ML, Deep Learning, Text Mining.
- Hands-on expert level experience in either one or more in R, Python, Spark, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Microstrategy.
- Experience in working on RNN, CNN, LSTM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, SVM, Naive Bayes, Neural Network, Linear and Logistic Regression.
- Multinomial regression, Cluster analysis, Factor analysis, Discriminant analysis, Time series analysis, PCA, SVD, Text Analytics.
- Experience/exposure to Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch or another deep learning library will be an advantage.
- Experience working on image or video analytics but not essential.
- Good to have experience in PySpark or something similar.
- Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research/Computer Science ( Tier 1/ Tier 2 College).
- Certification from Leading colleges and/or equivalent work experience would also be considered.
- Work Experience of 2-6 years in the field of Analytics, Predictive Modeling and Big data.
Artificial Intelligence Researcher