Short DescriptionMercari is looking for Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing who will be developing text and document classification models and combining text corpora with image and transactional data to exploit multi-modal analysis.
- Developing text and document classification models.
- Automating sentence generation.
- Performing contextual analysis.
- Developing chatbots.
- Combining text corpora with image and transactional data to exploit multi-modal analysis.
- Experience and expertise in natural language processing for text analysis, such as item descriptions and user inquiries.
- Knowledge of natural languages processing techniques such as morphological analysis, syntactic analysis, and semantic analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience with basic machine learning algorithms.
- Experience using TensorFlow, Chainer, Caffe, or other deep learning frameworks.
- Experience working on end-to-end development of machine learning applications, including prototyping, model evaluation, and error analysis, using Python or other languages.
- Ability to read and understand technical papers and documentation.
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL and data and text processing.
- Experience leading various projects and proposing solutions to tackle problems, based on knowledge of domain-specific services and systems.
- Experience with large-scale data analysis and processing
- Experience developing web services using Flask, Django, or other web frameworks.
- Experience developing and maintaining microservices using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience publishing or presenting academic papers.
- Experience applying for patents.
Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing