Short DescriptionKnowledge in good coding standards and design principles. In addition, the ability to promote these within the team
- Around 16 - 20 years of software development experience.
- Need to be hands-on Coding, Algorithm, design/architecture
- Ability to grow, develop, and manage development teams.
- Knowledge in good coding standards and design principles. In addition, the ability to promote these within the team.
- Experience in TDD, Unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing etc.,
- Knowledge/experience in best practices like Continuous Integration (CI) / CD
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure or AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience or familiarity with Virtualization or Containerization (Docker) technologies.
- Knowledge in stream processing (e.g. Spark, Storm, Kafka)
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Data Mining
- Experience in Big Data technology (e.g. Hadoop/MapReduce)
- Strong in Java, JEE/Spring and SQL (any RDBMS)
- Proficiency in Linux & basic scripting.
- Knowledge in JS/AngularJS, Python, Node.js, MongoDB / Couchbase is a plus. (ref:hirist.com)