Short DescriptionGartner is hiring for Sr Software Engineer, Full Stack who will fluently code in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks and have strong understanding of Restful API principles.
- Fluently code in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- Work with Open source technologies and applications.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assist in defining software architectures - Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of opportunities.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience developing customer facing web applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience coding using object-oriented and aspect-oriented programming, architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Restful API principles.
- Strong understanding of security best practices.
- Strong experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies.
Sr Software Engineer, Full Stack