Short DescriptionHike Messenger is looking for Server Engineer - AI/ML who has strong skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Pioneer product ideas, participate in designing and implementing the ideas.
- Support and maintain code developed through system test.
- Understand the design and architecture of our systems and make technical trade-off decisions at the application level.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and mentoring.
- Identify, evaluate and suggest mitigation strategies for risks during design discussions.
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, processes, and technology.
- Contribute to intellectual property through patent generation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building largely scalable distributed, asynchronous and stateless architectures.
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in building highly scalable, high availability services.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Able to write and understand functional/technical specifications, mentor junior developers.
- Experienced in driving innovation, improving coding standards, test coverage, quality, and automation.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments cutting across diverse tech-stacks, fluency in different programming languages (e.g., Java, Python) is preferred.
- Interest in building intelligent systems powered by Machine Learning is preferred.
Server Engineer - AI&ML
Hike Messenger (stylized as hike M E S S E N G E R) is a cross-platform instant messaging service for smartphones that use the internet for communication. In addition to text messaging, users can send each other graphical stickers, emoticons, images, videos, audios, files, voice messages, contacts and user location.
Hike was launched on 12 December 2012  and raised its first round of funding of $7 million from Bharti SoftBank in April 2013. Hike is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and SoftBank. On 16 August 2016 Hike raised $175 million in a new round of funding led by Tencent & Foxconn. After raising this round Hike Messenger reached the valuation of $1.4 Billion. Hike's founder is Kavin Bharti Mittal.