Short DescriptionGartner is looking for Senior Research Analyst who will evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverable.
- Conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights for use in how-to guides.
- Conduct interviews with senior executives, academics and industry experts in search of innovative ideas.
- Perform research by speaking with executives, vendors, and senior researchers.
- Evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverable.
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic), grounded in IT executives workflows.
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverable how-to guides, tools, and blogs around a specific IT functional area.
- Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences.
- Explain complex ideas in terms busy executives can quickly absorb and apply.
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, and the UK, as part of your research initiatives.
- Master's degree with 0-2 years of research, IT practitioner, and/or management consulting experience.
- Graduates degree with 3-5 years of research, IT practitioner, and/or management consulting experience.
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Interest in how technology drives business value in large organizations worldwide.
- Ability to read and listen to lots of information and then be able to question it, restructure it, and create original insights.
- Outstanding English communications skills, including writing, graphics, and oral communication.
- Self-driven and can work as a part of geographically-distributed teams.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to locate and procure information from original sources and senior executives.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data to identify relevant findings.
- Ability to develop strong research relationships with business executives and content experts.
- Skill at working both independently and in a team environment.
Senior Research Analyst