- Produce clean code and automated tests.
- Design and develop high-quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members.
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes.
- Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards.
- Work under the guidance of development managers or others to analyze, modify and implement various common business needs.
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required.
- Assist project managers with the development of detailed estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and that they meet clients and users business needs.
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies.
- Support development effort estimation.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements.
- Use analytical rigor to produce effective solutions to poorly-defined problems.
- Implement unit, integration and other automated tests.
- Computer Science (or similar) degree.
- Solid background in custom software development.
- Knowledge of Angular 4, Node.js.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns.
- Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems.
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required.
Full Stack Developer