Short DescriptionIn this role, you will be responsible for data science and algorithm driven products that are fundamental to delivering a great share ride experience. You will define, test, and iterate on new product ideas and improvements that deliver great experience and profitability.
- Internalize and deeply understand Ola's mission and strategies
- Passionately track key customer/business metrics
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across business, engineering, product, marketing, design, data science and analytics to drive significant improvements in product features and key customer/business metrics.
- Lead product lines and own the roadmap
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses, initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests.
- Analyze all aspects of customer experience and business profitability
- Manage and balance multiple projects with competing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Obsessed with the user experience, constantly thinking about innovative product tweaks and improvements
- Excel at tackling complex business process problems and conceptualizing solutions where there currently is either no software or bad software
- Passionate about data science and conversant with cutting edge data science techniques
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Can readily switch from writing SQL queries to get an answer, to a hunch, to A/B testing email copy and product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas with stakeholders.
- Should be a natural leader and a self starter
- 4+ years of prior product management experience in an internet based company
- Experience in delivering products utilizing data science/ algorithms and machine learning
- A bachelor's degree or masters degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Computer Science, Economics, Physics or Mathematics.
- MBA degree will be a plus
Senior Product Manager_Ola Share