Short DescriptionBoeing is hiring for Manager-Systems & Analytics who has the ability to develop technology roadmaps and research projects, through inputs from multiple stakeholders.
- Leading a team of skilled engineers in research & technology development in a wide range of areas that could use modeling/simulation, software, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Developing and maintaining the skill set of current employees.
- Hiring and developing new employees to grow the team and its skill base.
- Developing, planning and ensuring budget, schedule, and quality of all projects
- Developing and maintaining relationships/partnerships with Boeing internal customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects
- Leveraging local and regional universities and partners to improve Boeing technologies
- Ensuring that projects will add to the top line and bottom line of Boeing
- Communicating project and lab status to Boeing management.
- Following, sustaining and improving all technical and administrative processes.
- Following and advancing Boeing values of safety, integrity, teamwork, quality, and diversity.
- Adding to the intellectual property portfolio of Boeing.
- Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Inspire teams and individuals to meet and exceed their goals.
- Deep and proven expertise in one or more areas such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Software Architecture, and Communication Networks.
- Experience of working in the aerospace industry and knowledge of design, manufacturing, sales, and service of aircraft.
- Ability to develop technology roadmaps and research projects, through inputs from multiple stakeholders
- Work closely with a culturally and geographically diverse set of stakeholders.
Manager-Systems & Analytics