This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 2334 Views
NIKI.AI is seeking for Natural Language Processing Engineer who has experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MapReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable.
Major responsibilities would be:
1. Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from statistical, deep learning as well as rule-based research in recent times around building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph based dictionaries etc.
2. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules-based models.
3. Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products.
Required Experience And Skills:
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate/M.S./Ph.D in Computer Science/Mathematics/Machine Learning/NLP or allied fields.
2. Industry experience of 2-4 years.
3. Strong background in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
4. Have some experience in leading a team big or small.
5. Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MapReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable is a plus.
Natural Language Processing Engineer
Natural Language Management
Natural Language Processing
Niki is an Artificial Intelligence powered bot that you can chat with - it will guide you along with recommendations to reach the right service and then goes to the last mile to make that transaction for you. As a user of the Niki app, you can search, discover, choose, make payment and complete your transaction; everything within the Niki app. It's that simple!