Short DescriptionResearching and developing algorithms/ models for personalizing the app. Make sure developed algorithms drive significant lift in reality and refine as required
- You will be working on unique data consisting of 3 Mill events per day. You will continuous drive data culture and evangelize use of data science in all possible aspects of business.
- Researching and developing algorithms/ models for personalizing the app. Make sure developed algorithms drive significant lift in reality and refine as required
- Building ML/predictive framework to draw insights at scale for different aspects of business, for example understanding drivers of various customer behaviour or understanding points of failure
- Enhance with sophisticated algorithm and various analytical tools- existing operations related modules including assignment of delivery executives, predicting time to delivery among others
- An ideal candidate should have strong depth and breadth of knowledge in different areas of machine learning, statistics as well as reasonable programming skills.
- Strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles
- Excellent problem solving skills, with ability to communicate even complex ideas in succinct manner
- Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being team player
- Proficiency in Python, R, Spark or related tools used from data handling to modelling to implementing Knowledge of statistical concepts related to data driven design like multivariate testing, DOEs
- Experience in developing and implementing models/ algorithms in ecommerce/ consumer mobile app environment a plus
- Previous experience in start-ups preferred
- Masters or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field with 1-5 yrs. experience or Bachelors with 2-6 yrs. experience in data sciences
Senior Data Scientist