Short DescriptionWe are looking to hire "Senior Product Manager" to solve problem by digging into data and building experiences that make a big difference in the lives of our users. They are curious, fast, results driven, and above all a fun group.
- You will collaborate closely with engineering, business intelligence, marketing, designers and customer support.
- You will work in a high pace environment (triple digit growth) that is professional, international and entrepreneurial.
- Mobile Product managers at dubizzle are responsible for the full omni-channel product development cycle: strategy, roadmap, specification, design, execution and analysis.
- Our Product managers like to solve problem by digging into data and building experiences that make a big difference in the lives of our users. They are curious, fast, results driven, and above all a fun group.
- As a Senior Product manager, you will work with a small team of experienced PMs & multiple cross-functional engineering teams to deliver products across multiple streams.
- You will mentor and coach Product Managers through career progression plans you have put in place.
- You will be responsible, in part, for the holistic strategy of Product across all streams, able to pivot between ‚??Big Picture‚?? thinking and detailed operational tasks quickly.
- 6+ years of product management experience - Mobile application focused
- Deep knowledge/interest in the MENA market
- Experience in writing product specifications is a basic requirement
- User centric approach with passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Proven analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making. Ability to communicate analysis to stakeholders
- Convert data insights into prioritized & tangible roadmaps
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Ability to influence and empower others to accomplish a strategic vision
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Ability to lead team of cross-specialty Product departments, including Customer Life Cycle Management, User Experience and Design
- Experience mentoring other Product Managers to create High Performing Teams
- BA, BS, or MBA degree. Technical