Short DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a very challenging role. He / She will drive improvements in generating data driven actionable strategies to enable business growth initiatives.
- Development of analytical infrastructure to improve relevance of customer marketing by identifying the right offers for each card member
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make offer targeting more intelligent and relevant (trigger marketing)
- Innovation with focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions.
- The individual is expected to create holistic recommendation by pulling data from different data sources and make effective and persuasive presentations for project teams and business leaders. He/She will work directly with central marketing teams to drive above strategies. The successful candidate is expected to stay current in their field and up to date with the latest business statistics, algorithms and data mining practices. Should also have an understanding and passion for trends in digital marketing, social, location and mobile based marketing efforts
- Master's Degree In Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis Or MBA With Quantitative Specialization and 1 -3 years of analytical/econometric experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Statistical and analytical techniques is preferred. Competency in standard data mining and customer segmentation techniques is also desirable e.g. Decision trees, Clustering or Neural Networks
- Exposure to analysis / modeling of digital data is a plus.
- Practical coding experience with statistical analysis programming languages such as SAS and Python / R. Knowledge/Exposure to Big data is again a plus.
- Prior experience in online commerce analytics/marketing is preferred