Short DescriptionTCS is looking for a Design Engineer having experience in using Orcad and Allegro tools for both schematics and PCB design.
- Strong HW design and analysis knowledge in Digital, Analog and power domains
- Should have experience in working on high-speed designs which involve DDR3/2/1, PCI, SGMII, Ethernet, NAND/NOR, USB, RS232/485, SPI, I2C and having involved in Signal Integrity analysis
- Should have been involved in design, implementation, and testing of ARM/PowerPC/x86/Soft Core processor-based systems.
- Should have experience on analog designs which involves opamp, ADC, DAC, and filters
- Experience with low power digital design techniques and high-efficiency power supply designs
- Should have experience in designing with FPGA and CPLD devices.
- Should have experience in component selection, RoHS and interacting with vendors for technical clarifications.
- Should be proficient in an understanding of hardware development process for meeting product specifications, cost targets, and schedule commitments
- Should have experience in using Orcad and Allegro tools for both schematics and PCB design
- Should have experience in interacting with Mechanical, thermal, firmware, FPGA/CPLD, and Layout teams.
- Should have experience in FMEA and Reliability analysis
- Should have experience in understanding the industrial standards
- applicable to the electronic systems/products and implementation
- Good knowledge about electronic board manufacturing processes as well as a thorough understanding of hardware development process & complete