Short DescriptionWe are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to lead the online go-to-market and sales strategy for Amazon devices, with the ultimate goal of driving the best-in-class customer shopping experience and maximizing device sales on Amazon.in. This role is focused on Amazon devices sales on Amazon.in and is based in Bangalore, India.
- Manage Amazon devices sales though the online channel. Scope covers the entire device lifecycle including go-to-market planning and launch execution, post-launch demand generation activities and end-of-life sell through planning/execution.
- Go-to-market entails everything needed to ensure a market / device is ready for sales online: from ops readiness, to creating product positioning, and messaging and designing the online buying experience.
- Post-launch demand generation includes: monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on Amazon devices sales and device sales drivers, then creating plans to maximize sales for the Amazon devices family, including but not limited to on-site conversion optimization, promotions strategy, customer segmentation programs, partnership opportunities and internal performance reporting.
- Ownership of channel/customer productivity and ability to meet/exceed financial and unit sales goals.
- Research and identify opportunities; communicate opportunities effectively to senior management; drive execution of approved projects.
- Lead internal and external business reviews covering operational performance and strategic initiatives
- Measure and analyze existing projects for opportunities to improve the customer experience and reduce costs
- 5+ years in product management
- Bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency required.
- MBA preferred
- Experience with digital technologies, consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Experience in online marketing / e-commerce
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to influence others within all levels and disciplines in an organization
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations
Senior Product Manager,Amazon Devices