Short DescriptionTo deepen our capabilities within BTS R&M, we are looking for intellectually curious, intelligent and resourceful Business Research professionals with deep knowledge and experience in conducting research with very good grip on delivering sharp and succinct insights. This person will apply his/her professional skills and knowledge for business research to provide pre-sales, project delivery and knowledge development efforts of BTS practices globally.
- Work closely with account and engagement teams and provide support during discovery and pre-sales phases of BTS pursuits.
- Bring deep industry / functional knowledge (see below) and broad understanding of technology enablers to uncover transformation and innovation opportunities for SAP customers.
- Deliver Business Insights based on Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence using customer data and collaborate with BTS Management consultants in solving business problem in the respective industry / functional expertise.
- Remote/distributed delivery of Business Process Consulting, Innovation Management, Transformation Management engagements.
- Provide highly focused insights and relevant information to strategic account teams and help develop Points of View on most critical business issues of customer and solution to address those issues/ opportunities.
- Co-author/co-create White Papers, Point-of-View Documents, Case Studies, Methodologies and Learning Enablers
- Strong appetite for collaboration with regional & multi-cultural teams to remotely deliver global programs such as SAP S/4 HANA Discovery Workshops and other BTS line of services.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience with a reputed consulting company, system integrator or corporate consulting function of a large company
- Deep knowledge in:
- one or more key industries (Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, Banking & Financial Services, Utilities etc.) and / or
- one or more key functional areas (Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics), with a broad understanding of their technology enablers
- Experience (2+ years) in Data Science / AI tools such as SAP Predictive Analytics, Python, R, Tensorflow etc.
- Very strong research capabilities with highly structured problem solving and insight development skills
- Good understanding of Digital Innovation trends sweeping the business environment and how S/4HANA solutions enable Business Transformations
- Sound Business Transformation Consulting background, with a sound understanding of typical challenges and approaches to address them will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling points of view on key issues and opportunities facing the businesses with proven business content authoring
- Excellent MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills
- Keen observer, passionate trend spotter, compulsive creative thinker and an avid learner
- Broad understanding of SAP strategy, products and consulting services portfolio
- Evolved networking, persuasion and presentation skills
- Qualification: (i) Professional Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration and Information Technology. (ii) Advanced degree with a Masters in Business Administration (or equivalent qualification) is preferred (iii) Certification in Data Science / AI tools will be advantageous.
- Very strong business communication skills. Excellent verbal & written language skills in English.
- Intellectually stimulating assignments and entrepreneurial work environment
- Lot of opportunities to interact and work with smart and highly knowledgeable consultants from different nationalities in a global environment.
Business Enterprise Senior Consultant