Short DescriptionDevelop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to study change in physician prescribing behaviour as well as Aptus Health integrated campaign response behaviour. Build analysis to understand user engagement and behaviours across various Aptus products
- Work with real world case studies in Data Science and a chance to implement various modelling techniques
- Get real life experience of working with big data in the digital marketing sphere.
- Opportunity to independently execute and lead analytical projects and assignments
- Help solve some challenging Healthcare related digital marketing problems globally. Transform business question into data requirements; collect and merge the data; analyse the data, link it to the business reality and present the results
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to study change in physician prescribing behaviour as well as Aptus Health integrated campaign response behaviour. Build analysis to understand user engagement and behaviours across various Aptus products
- Build expertise in data preparation, data visualisations and transformations through SAS, R, Tableau and other analytical tools.
- Experience with data manipulation in SQL environment is a must. Knowledge of Snowflake data warehousing is good to have
- Experience with statistical and data manipulation tools such as SAS or R is a must
- Need very good expertise in using Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Excellent presentation skills required
- Experience developing statistical models like hypothesis testing, regression models, classifications models, forecasting etc is a must
- Algorithm designing and implementation skills in R or Python is required
- Familiarity with web analytics, Google analytics, Big Query database, dashboarding is good to have
- Familiarity with big data technologies is good to have
- B.Tech/B.E. / MSc Statistics from premier institutes with minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th
- 1.5-2.5 years of relevant work experience in analytics field