Short DescriptionNumerify is seeking Business Intelligence who can determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation in the forms of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time with high quality.
- 6 plus years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Requirement Analysis
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Data warehouse Data Modelling
- SQL expertise (>8/10)
- Good understanding of ETL Tools.
- Expertise in BI Tools like Microstrategy, OBIEE, COGNOS, etc.