Short DescriptionIn this role, you will own product planning, which will define the roadmap and feature definition all the way through tactical execution and delivery. The product planning process will involve close collaboration with real estate agents, strategic business partners and business stakeholders, as well as analysis of the competitive landscape and industry.
- Incept our AI vision and strategy for agents, market centers, and consumers that aligns with our portfolio strategy and the value to our current or future user.
- Prioritize what we should build and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy.
- Share ideas and receive feedback on new features through presentations before a new release.
- Define how those features will work and look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, mockups, UX review, and usability testing.
- Manage the release and sprint backlog through planning, backlog grooming, development, and review. See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, and usage analysis.
- Author detailed specifications on which stakeholders can review and provide feedback.
- Ensure successful build out of features and ensure user success by tracking adoption/usage.
- Drive each sprint through development, review, and testing.
- Monitor relevant emerging industry trends and technologies.
- At least 5+ years of product management experience, with B2B, enterprise platform, and API-centric products.
- At least 2+ years experience with delivering digital experiences on iOS and Android
- At least 1+ years experience with consumer facing, AI-powered virtual assistant / chatbot product management
- Technical literacy with respect to natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI), advanced data analytics, machine learning, and data architecture
- Demonstrated proficiency with conversational AI and machine learning platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating API-based products, with a strong understanding of mission critical applications and platform scale constraints and capabilities.
- Experience bringing products from conception to implementation, including defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency with data analytics tools, including leveraging the data to analyze, report, and make product decisions.
- Experience working with agile development processes.
- A proven track record of building and shipping products that solve real user problems.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to dive into data and emerge with insights.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of customer experience modeling, information architecture and UI design.
- Seasoned Product Manager with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to understand what makes a compelling mobile experience.
- Process-oriented and comfortable with critique and heavy collaboration.
- Great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple explanations.
- Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final product.
- Natural leader who is able to drive cross-functional collaboration within and across project teams.
Senior Product Manager