Short DescriptionFiserv is seeking a Software Development Engineer who has the ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong development experience with HTML, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap and Angular Material Design
- Expertise with hybrid mobile technology using Cordova plugins.
- Strong skills with graphic design tools
- Experience with Web Services, REST, hybrid mobile application development
- Experience developing on different devices: Mobile, Tablet, Android, iOS, etc.
- Knowledge /experience in .net and framework development a plus
- Experience with version control software necessary.
- Detail oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Translating requirements into defined UI specifications
- Solving both strategic and tactical UI issues.
- Develop technical specifications for key feature areas, including user stories and work item breakdowns
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment.
- The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- The ability to optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- The ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ability to Design, develop and implement comprehensive testing strategies. A strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
- Experience in the Financial sector is a plus
Software Development Engineering