Short DescriptionProven ability to drive and manage and influence multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Define a vision to re-invent the Seller Support experience, and develop short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision.
- Lead a global, cross-functional team of designers, engineers, technical writers, and analysts to implement these features.
- Leverage deep learning, NLP, and other cutting-edge technologies to optimize solutions and automate manual tasks.
- Drive strategic decisions with senior and executive leadership.
- Deliver results and identify new opportunities that align with seller needs and business goals.
- Experience with designing and delivering worldwide customer-facing products or services.
- Experience in customer service, both self-help and agent-assisted support.
- Track record delivering results through machine learning, automation, and process engineering.
- A broad perspective on the overall selling on Amazon and customer retail experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and influence work prioritization.
- Results that shows creativity and innovation.
- Proven ability to drive and manage and influence multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Strong attention to detail including precise and effective communications.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working cross functionally (design, engineering, usability, content development)
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience working with diverse groups of people to influence change (change agent).
- Experience managing worldwide customer-facing products in e-commerce, across a variety of devices.
- Experience working with support automation, workflow, machine learning, and web content.
- Analytical skills; SQL
Senior Product Manager