Short DescriptionManaging the product lifecycle from concept development through end-of-life. Coordinating partnerships with strategic technology vendors.
- You are a dynamic, driven professional with a passion for success - yours, your company's and your customer's. You bring knowledge and expertise in high performance computing, cloud computing or related technical fields, strong communication and collaboration skills, and you always conduct yourself with the highest professionalism and integrity.
- You are an experienced Senior Product Manager focused on delivering high performance networking solutions.
- In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving a successful, long-term product strategy for high-performance networks throughout Cray's portfolio.
- Partnering with a team of experienced professionals to coordinate all aspects of high performance networks across our supercomputer, storage, and analytics products - hardware, software, tools, services and everything in the product lifecycle from R&D to supply chain, manufacturing, marketing, sales and support.
- Motivating and mobilizing a cross-functional team to identify and prioritize customer requirements, establishing high ROI business cases, and developing roadmaps to accelerate Cray's momentum in this rapidly growing market.
- Collaborating with R&D leaders to convert customer requirements into executable product roadmaps.
- Evolving the products during their life cycle to maintain our competitive edge.
- Engaging our most valuable customers to identify requirements.
- Managing the product lifecycle from concept development through end-of-life.
- Coordinating partnerships with strategic technology vendors.
- Previous experience in product management with successful products in high growth IT markets.
- Familiarity with the High Performance Computing (HPC) industry and customers.
- Strong understanding of current and future high-performance networks in the industry.
- Extensive experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience executing on projects in cross-functional environments.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and build relationships.
- Demonstrated experience developing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience tailoring messaging to the audience.
- Training or experience in business analysis preferred.
- A Bachelors and/or Masters degree in engineering or computer science and/or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, changing environment; strong sense of urgency.
Senior Product Manager: High Performance Networks
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Cray employs approximately 850 people worldwide, with additional research and manufacturing facilities in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Texas, and sales and service locations around the world.