Short DescriptionClosely work with business teams to understand the analytical products being used, asks and identify opportunities to re-design using scalable open-source big data technologies
- The Successful Candidate Should Have or Offer
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 8-15 Years of experience in software architecture, design, development and testing.
- Experience in building scalable, high-performance, reliable, highly available and large distributed systems with a high degree of autonomy
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Strong object oriented skills. Deep expertise and very hands on programming experience in Core Java or Scala
- Strong Experience using Big data batch and streaming tools within the Hadoop Ecosystem such as HDFS, HIVE, Impala, Pig, Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Strong knowledge on Spark Streaming and MLib and love to work with open source technologies like Kafka, Storm, Flume ,HDFS.
- Experience in working with any of the NO SQL Databases such as HBase, Mongo etc.
- Experience in working on Machine Learning/Data Science programs and involved in developing and training machine learning models (Supervised/Semi-Supervised etc.)
- Desire to be constantly learning new things
- Well versed with Agile methodologies and experience in working with scrum teams
- Partner with business teams and develop analytical products and applications using Big Data Stack for Wealth Management
- Closely work with business teams to understand the analytical products being used, asks and identify opportunities to re-design using scalable open-source big data technologies
- Evaluate different open source technologies on the big data space and implement the best technology for the business use case
- Design, develop and maintenance of analytical products & solutions throughout the lifecycle of the applications
- Evangelize new open source technologies and implement and educate best development practices
- Work with client and business analysts to review their business requirements.
- Support implemented solutions by: tuning and code fix, addressing user questions concerning data or application, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues.
- Big Data Stack Spark, HDFS, HIVE, Impala, Pig, Hadoop
- Develop & Implement Machine Learning/Data Science models
- Building Batch and Streaming data applications
- Strong SQL skills and experience with any DB technology
- Unix, Autosys
- Reporting and Visualization Tools - Tableau etc
Vice President - Analytics