Unpaid Courses makes you a keen learner of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Some courses which are free from edX and will make your learning more influencing and interesting.
- How to create predictive web services with Azure Machine Learning
- How to work with big data sources in Azure Machine Learning
- How to integrate Azure Machine Learning into big data batch processing pipelines
- How to integrate Azure Machine Learning into real-time big data processing solutions
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Machine Learning
- How Statistical Modeling relates to Machine Learning, and how to do a comparison of each.
- Different ways machine learning affects society
- In this course, you will learn how to:
- Build simple machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning;
- Use Python and Microsoft cognitive services to work with text, speech, images, and video;
- Use the Microsoft Bot Framework to implement conversational bots.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and intelligent agents, history of Artificial Intelligence
- Building intelligent agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Applications of AI (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision)
- Solving real AI problems through programming with Python
- Solid understanding of the guiding principles of AI.
- Apply concepts of machine learning to real life problems and applications.
- Design and harness the power of Neural Networks.
- Broad applications of AI in fields of robotics, vision and physical simulation.