Famous books for learning Apache Spark
4 days ago
How about learning some Artificial Intelligence courses for higher earning in the future?
- In this course, you will learn how to:
- Build simple machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning;
- Use Python and Microsoft cognitive services to work with text, speech, images, and video;
- Use the Microsoft Bot Framework to implement conversational bots.
- What do self-driving cars, face recognition, web search, industrial robots, missile guidance, and tumor detection have in common?
- They are all complex real-world problems being solved with applications of intelligence (AI).
- This course will provide a broad understanding of the basic techniques for building intelligent computer systems and an understanding of how AI is applied to problems.
- You will learn about the history of AI, intelligent agents, state-space problem representations, uninformed and heuristic search, game playing, logical agents, and constraint satisfaction problems.
- Hands-on experience will be gained by building a basic search agent. Adversarial search will be explored through the creation of a game and an introduction to machine learning includes work on linear regression.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and intelligent agents, history of Artificial Intelligence
- Building intelligent agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Solid understanding of the guiding principles of AI.
- Apply concepts of machine learning to real-life problems and applications.
- Design and harness the power of Neural Networks.
- Broad applications of AI in fields of robotics, vision and physical simulation.
- Understand what is AI, its applications and use cases and how it is transforming our lives
- Explain terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks
- Describe several issues and ethical concerns surrounding AI
- Articulate advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI