Today's Technology-Data Science
163 days ago
How to build effective machine learning models?
163 days ago
IoT-Advantages, Disadvantages, and Future
164 days ago
Learn Python Programming Language from these Books
- Install a complete Python environment
- Organize and write code
- Fix and break code
- Basic mathematics
- Strings and text
- Interact with users
- Work with files
- Looping and logic
- Data structures using lists and dictionaries
- Program design
- Object-oriented programming
- Inheritance and composition
- Modules, classes, and objects
- Python packaging
- Automated testing
- Basic game development
- Basic web development
- The TOP 3 reasons why you should learn Python today
- Confused about which version of Python you should use? My recommendation on why you should use THIS specific Python version.
- Ever wondered how to install Python across multiple Operating Systems? I will give you step by step instructions for Mac OS X, Windows as well as Linux.
- I will walk you through how to install and use the Python Interpreter, IDLE and Shell.
- Hands-on Exercise: Create and run your First Python program!
- In-depth description regarding Python Variables and Operators that no other book goes into.
- Two Critical Python properties that every programmer should become familiar with
- Need tools for debugging your Program? Worry no more. We will go over the TOP 4 tools.
- Say Hello to "Strings". I will teach you the most commonly used String handling and manipulation tools.
- Tuples? Lists? How are Tuples different from Lists? Where and how should we use them? I know this is confusing but we have a complete section on Container Objects that will answer all your questions!
- How can we leave out Dictionaries? I will teach you the FIVE Critical rules you should follow when using dictionaries.
- Learn all about Conditionals and Loops
- The 2 reasons why you should master Functions.
- Are you ready for the next level? Let's talk about Classes and Methods and how to use them.
- How do we handle Exceptions? I will teach you 2 functions that will help with this.
- We will go over File Operations as well as Packages and Libraries.
- Demonstrates how to write Python scripts to automate large-scale network attacks, extract metadata, and investigate forensic artifacts
- Write code to intercept and analyze network traffic using Python. Craft and spoof wireless frames to attack wireless and Bluetooth devices
- Data-mine popular social media websites and evade modern anti-virus