I am a marketing intern at Valuefirst Digital Media. I write blogs on AI, Machine Learning, Chatbots, Automation etc for House of Bots. ...Full Bio
I am a marketing intern at Valuefirst Digital Media. I write blogs on AI, Machine Learning, Chatbots, Automation etc for House of Bots.
Changing Scenario of Automation over the years
795 days ago
Top 7 trending technologies in 2018
796 days ago
A Beginner's Manual to Data Science & Data Analytics
796 days ago
Artificial Intelligence: A big boon for recruitment?
797 days ago
Top 5 chatbot platforms in India
Artificial Intelligence: Real-World Applications
Levels of Big Data Maturity
5 Best Machine Learning Algorithms for Beginners
6 ways for leveraging Big Data for your business
- Data jockeys: the starting lineup who can prepare and manipulate big data sets for analysis
- Data scientists: the top draft picks who understand modern analytic methods and can build both simple and complex data models
- Business consultants: the all-stars who can relate your company├?┬ó??s questions and goals to the right analytic methods
- For major ad hoc analytic projects:
- For operational tracking and usage applications:
- Using media data at a zip-code level to determine media coverage for the target population in a target zip code
- Using geospatial temporal data to help retailers improve their share of footfall to known shoppers in their category
- Using detailed consumer profile data to better target likely purchasers
- Consumer geospatial data can increase consumer footfall to your retail, restaurant and branch locations and away from the competition.
- Sentiment tracking helps to capture market perceptions of your brand based on an analysis of consumers' social media. Your brand can use this method to understand how consumer perceptions of your brand stack up against the competition.
- Click tracking and advanced attribution can help your brand understand the sequence of clicks that brought a consumer to your website and led to conversion.
- Search analysis helps brands understand which search terms are most relevant to your product category, helping your content management team craft SEO-friendly web copy, social media posts and other indexable content.
- Customer lifetime value is a great fit for companies that have a direct relationship with their customers. This method can help your business determine which customers are likely to generate the most revenue (with the smallest cost) over time.
- Propensity analysis determines which customers are most likely to purchase a product within the next month.
- Attribution analysis is mostly used for optimizing online media to determine which online marketing channel (e.g., search, social, paid digital) is most cost-effective to generate incremental revenue on a dollar-for-dollar basis.