A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd. ...Full Bio
A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd.
New AI system (RF-Pose) can track Human movements
835 days ago
How Artificial Intelligence can empower Government
835 days ago
How AI can improve Organisations workflows
840 days ago
How AI is going to Change Education System
People Analytics: A strategic way to manage People
- Measurement of ROI: HR analytics helps in measuring employees contribution in org against the cost incurred by the company on them. On the basis of this, an organization can take the decision on investment in training, preparing the budget for future potential employees.
- Performance Management: Using analytics, continuous review of employees performance, the effectiveness of training on employees efficiency and effective implantation of performance management techniques is possible. This will improve the day to day HR operations and ultimately employees productivity in an organization. This, in turn, will help in the compensation system.
- Analyze Employees Experience: HR analytics helps in analyzing employees experience at each stage such as recruitment, selection, training, performance management, compensations. So, a broader picture of HR practices in an org can be evaluated to improve the overall experience and processes.
- Identify Drivers and retainers: with the critical evaluation of data, HR manager can identify major factors that drive employees performance and factors that prevent their greater contributions. This will help in deciding the motivation techniques to be used to ensure greater contribution by employees.
- Control Employees Behavior: HR Analytics provides an idea about a pattern of behaviour and actions taken by employees. This helps in the prediction of future actions of employees. Thus, an organization can control employees actions and influence them to contribute more towards the achievement of the Business goal.