A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd. ...Full Bio
A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd.
New AI system (RF-Pose) can track Human movements
830 days ago
How Artificial Intelligence can empower Government
830 days ago
How AI can improve Organisations workflows
835 days ago
How AI is going to Change Education System
How business could be benefited with Cloud Computing
- It facilitates fast flow of information from organization to user to handle website traffic easily. By putting website server on cloud, organisation can reduce inconvenience or time to browse a website in case of heavy traffic.
- It reduces the IT related cost to the organization such as cost of software, need of server and hardware etc. now organization no need to purchase heavy and expensive systems or server, cloud computing provides these services. Even using cloud computing services reduce operating and maintenance cost as well.
- It is an environment friendly and cost-effective management tool to manage servers and data centres. Cloud computing improves collaboration of people from different groups in real time.
- Advancement in cloud computing technology assist organization in designing products and services based on the feedback collected on the cloud.
- AI enables cloud computing in image and speech recognition that improves the customer services. Few start ups are offerings their products and services through software centric articles.
- Cloud computing helps to set up virtual office with the flexibility to connect your business anytime and anywhere. It enables organization and its member to access data on cloud at any point of time, anywhere.
- Cloud computing facilitates flexibility in scale up or scale down operation and storage needs. Cloud computing also support automatic updates in software version or technologies.
- The data stored in cloud is safe, secured in case of any disaster or failure of system. Cloud computing provide facility of backed up your data if deleted from your system. So, it reduces the downtime and loss of productivity in case of failure of system.