A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd. ...Full Bio
A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd.
New AI system (RF-Pose) can track Human movements
521 days ago
How Artificial Intelligence can empower Government
521 days ago
How AI can improve Organisations workflows
526 days ago
How AI is going to Change Education System
AI Solutions to Indian Farmers
How Augmented and Virtual reality can transform hospitality Industry
- Virtual reality enables consumer to visualize rooms, meetings, functional areas before making decision to take service. It offers realistic feel and assist in more informed decision making.
- Integrating augmented reality provide customers three-dimensional view of the hotel rooms and surrounding while online booking.
- Customers can access these facility and convenience on mobile devices as well. Also, it assists in geo-tagging and customization of locations and thus more interactive and effective communication on mobile devices.
- Virtual reality builds emotional capability to enhance client experience and offer more real deal with service provider.
- Virtual reality and augmented reality are growing as powerful marketing and communication to that can provide competitive edge in providing seamless customer experience and brand building.
- It can prove very powerful tool in event planning such as destination wedding, honeymoon travels and other special events etc.
- Augmented reality offers interactive hotel rooms. For example, the Hub Hotel in the United Kingdom uses AR in conjunction with wall maps in their hotel rooms to enhance customer experience. It helps customers to get more information about different locations.
- Big players are using AR to augment hotel environment that ensure more customer engagement. For example, Holidays Inn created such environment which allows customers to see realistic virtual depictions of popular personalities in the hotel itself.
- VR delivers user a virtual travel experience and hotel tours with 360-degree view. Sometimes it is available with a headset or without headset on social media.