The A to Z of Convolutional Neural Networks
266 days ago
Take your first steps towards Chatbot
266 days ago
Top 20 programming language of the year 2018.
Python is not a language for everyone. Why?
10 best Online Courses for Data Science
Is AI the medication for healthcare to take the next step?
- Medical records and data: the most commonly used AI app for compiling and analyzing information is data management. Robots can collect, store, reformat, and trace data to provide faster and more consistent information access
- Repetitive jobs: robots can do all the analyzing of tests, x-rays and ct-scan faster and more accurately than a human.
- Treatment: Beyond scanning health records to help providers identify chronically ill individuals who may be at risk of an adverse episode, AI can help clinicians take a more comprehensive approach for disease management, better coordinate care plans and help patients to better manage and comply with their long-term treatment programmes.
- Digital consultation: Apps like Babylon in the UK use AI to give medical consultation based on personal medical history and common medical knowledge. Users report their symptoms into the app, which uses speech recognition to compare against a database of illnesses. Babylon then offers a recommended action, taking into account the user's medical history.
- Medication management: The AiCure app monitors the use of medication by a patient. A Smartphone's webcam is partnered with AI to autonomously confirm that patients are taking their prescriptions and helps them manage their condition. Most common users could be people with serious medical conditions, patients who tend to go against doctor advice, and participants in clinical trials.