Listed Key Characteristics Of Cloud Computing
99 days ago
A Strong Determination Of Machine Learning In 2K19
139 days ago
Data Science: A Team Spirit
146 days ago
Python Opens The Door For Computer Programming
Learning R Language and Understanding Why It is Important?
- R is a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.
- R has an effective data handling and storage facility,
- R provides a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, lists, vectors and matrices.
- Statisticians: Generating various statistics and reports from data sets
- Data miners: Analyzing huge set of data and generating reports from large pool of data
- Software developers: For developing various statistical analysis and reporting software
- Knowledge of statistics theory in mathematics
- You should have solid understanding of statistics in mathematics
- Understanding of various type of graphs for data representation
- Prior knowledge of any programming
- R Studio: Its open source tool for R Programming.
- Eclipse: Eclipse plugin are available for R Programming
- Visual Studio: You can also use Microsoft Visual Studio for R Programming. You have to install R tools for Visual Studio and use it for R Programming.