How to Design Framework for Chatbots
I want to learn Data Science to Earn Name & Fame in Data Scientist Field. Where to start? What if I get stuck?
- SQL, Codecademy: SQL lets you interact with databases. Need to learn because you need to first extract data to do data science.
- Python, Codecademy: 11 hours course to basic python literacy. Python is one of the most famous languages used to analyze data and train models.
- Bash/ Unix: Tons of good resources online. Learn as you go.
- Github: https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-git
- Data Analysis with Python: Take your python skills on a test-drive and learn to manipulate data in python.
- Web Development by Steve Huffman, co-founder of Reddit: Learning about web-app development helps you understand, what goes into making your product live
- Machine Learning, Andrew Ng, Coursera: This has come to be "Hello World" of Machine Learning education. Go through this course first.
- Neural Network: Youtube 3 Blue 1 Brown: Introductory video to understand neural networks.
- Coursera Deep learning specialization Andrew Ng: Deep learning, in the pedagogy of Andrew Ng.
- Introduction to Statistical Learning: This book is a beauty. Some friends have suggested that this book clarified regression/classification algorithms like no other resource.
- Linear Algebra and its Applications By Gilbert Strang: This is where it all starts.
- Time series forecasting by Rob Hyndman
- Elements of Statistical Learning: Sequel to Introduction to Statistical Learning, might be a little heavy, but worth the fun.
- Deep Learning by Goodfellow et al
- Acing AI interview guides: https://medium.com/acing-ai
- Data Science Masterclass: https://github.com/sourabhrohilla/ds-masterclass-hands-on/
- Run python3 Jupiter notebooks on AWS
- Data Science masters: http://datasciencemasters.org/
- Awesome Data Science: https://github.com/bulutyazilim/awesome-datascience
- Awesome Machine Learning: https://github.com/josephmisiti/awesome-machine-learning
- LeadingIndia.ai list of resources: https://leadingindia.ai/resources/