The Internet of Things made possible to turn everyday devices into sources of raw data for analysis to generate useful insights for business It has also seen that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is making analytics more productive and efficient at workplaces too. Enterprises expect much more data to be generated in the years to come as compared to the data generated today.
It is believed that AI is currently setting out to enter workplaces and company organizations, and this variation has created leaders come back their business processes and functions. These days, startups are adopting AI technology to cut back force, increase work potency and save time. AI will generate insights, give remote and virtual help, and analyze unstructured information generated by everyday devices. Specialists predict that over 62 percent of enterprises would begin implementing AI applications in a way by the tip of 2018 and a significant reason for this are plenty of advantages AI has provided to the enterprises.
According to a survey by Demand base, regarding 80 percent of decision makers predict that AI can revolutionize marketing by 2020.
AI together with neural networks decipher separate data in no time, and confirm an ideal answer is placed at the choice maker's fingertips. the data being generated is incessantly being updated, that additionally means that the machine learning models are going to be updated at regular intervals. The enterprises would be able to access up-to-date data breakthrough insights that may be helpful for speedily dynamical business environments Here are the three most important ways in which AI benefits workplaces:
1. Quick decision-making with more confidence: What if something goes wrong with the manufacturing plant in your industry, what would you fix first? I am sure most of the employees working on that plant would be clueless. In such cases, AI helps the maintenance team to decide what to fix first with confidence, as AI would automate and line up the decision-making processes for the maintenance team.
2. Gaining insights from Big Data: An exciting opportunity after implementing AI in your workplace is AI's ability to recognize and understand patterns in Big Data that humans cannot.
3. Safeguarding sensitive data: AI enables the elimination of human error which in turn helps improve output quality and strengthen cybersecurity.
A noticeable difference has been seen in the roles of employees, after the deployment of AI. More attention is given on managing and on implementing strategic initiatives and at the same time analytic tools automate and scale data to facilitate better decision-making.
Let's look at how AI is improvising work landscape:
- Creating IT Jobs: A report by Indeed predicts that there is an increase in demand for workers with AI skills over the last few years. When there's the shortage of job seekers who can meet that need, it makes the skills more valuable for those who would possess them.
- Machine learning used to reduce busy work: By enabling automation to complete their mission-critical tasks, employees can free up their time for other essential tasks. According to a Digital Ocean report, 26 percent of developers are using AI-based tools in their work processes, and about 81 percent are keen in getting educated about the automated tools.
- Automation reduces injury at the workplace: A study by Injury Claim Coach predicts a lot of damages can be reduced by implementing automation at workplaces. The same study also found that in 2016 around 5,190 workers perished due to workplace injuries. About 14 percent automation could be saving lives as high as approximately 3,500 per year by end of 2030. Hence, instead of thinking about how AI is taking jobs away, it's time to think about how many hazardous jobs humans won't need to do in the days to come. These were some ways in which you can step up your businesses using AI.