Short DescriptionBoeing is looking for a Software Engineer who has experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Lab Environment.
- Develop SW code in C++ as per Software Requirements & design and perform unit testing.
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of requirements
- Establish traceability from requirements to SW Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support CDR (Critical Design Reviews), TRR (Test Readiness Review) and Formal Qualification.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Design/Code/Test development and reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability, and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues, and Opportunities in a timely manner.
- Excellent programming skills using C++.
- Good knowledge of Embedded Software development & verification activities.
- Experience in SW development using DEOS/Linux/ VxWorks or any Real-time Operating system environment.
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Lab Environment.
- Systems Thinking - Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.