Short DescriptionRequest Technology is looking for a Sr. .Net Developer who must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- Analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- Work, as directed, with business owners, other IT teams, and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
- Provide intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plans. May lead small projects.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of the business industry and associated technologies.
- Investigate and document present procedures as liaison with user departments.
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
- Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and weigh best practices from other companies, analyzes input and use sound judgment.
- Provides manager with supporting information and recommendation for key decisions; demonstrates keen judgment in knowing when to escalate for approval. Follows all change management, and all required procedures, per documented Company and IT policies and procedures.
- Involved in anticipating problem troubleshooting scenarios and analyzing ways in which to avoid the problem completely or greatly mitigate its risk. The goal is to minimize the trade-offs between cost containment and/or timeliness of service so that both are somewhat achievable.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the application of the Company's project management and software development (SDLC) methodology.
- A strong and growing knowledge of and experience with at least one technology (e.g., architecture, design).
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred in mechanical, computer, or electrical engineering discipline.
- 6 plus years of software development experience with 5 plus years of web-based software development in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server).
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVC (versions 3 and up), WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design, Entity Framework, and Dependency Injection frameworks are desired.
- Should have a strong understanding of SOA, TDD, SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts. Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Experience in a company or global professional services environment preferred.
- Knowledge of SharePoint development is a plus.
- Knowledge of the K2 platform is a plus.
Sr. .Net Developer