Short DescriptionOwn the development, implementation, and maintenance of your products by leading cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, operations, customer support, marketing, and stakeholders from different business units
- Candidate will have an appropriate mix of Inbound and Outbound Product Management responsibilities that span three primary areas:
- Product Management and Development
- Develop product strategies and roadmaps to meet business unit objectives
- Develop and prioritize product requirements for new products/services as well as enhancement/change requirements for existing products/services to meet changing market and competitive needs
- Own the development, implementation, and maintenance of your products by leading cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, operations, customer support, marketing, and stakeholders from different business units
- Research the market and understand positioning relative to key competitors
- Develop go-to-market plans and business models for new solution offerings
- Own the health of your products through continuous profitability analysis
- Help track product line performance by supporting the development of the sales forecast, reducing operating expenses, and ensuring you are providing updated and competitive pricing
- Sales Enablement and Partner Expansion
- Evaluate and establish 3rd-party partnerships with complementary vendor solutions
- Create and review content sales/marketing collateral (e.g. customer presentations, white papers, competitive briefings, product demonstrations, data sheets, and FAQs)
- Support Sales to position the product suite via product training and joint customer presentations
- Collaborate in strategic selling to top sales accounts
- A Technical Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Prior experience in product management in a high tech company (3 to 5 years)
- Understanding of enterprise environments and trends is desirable
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Strong presentation and customer-facing skills
- Proven track record of working in global roles and ability to effectively lead across geographically distributed teams
- Strong customer-facing skills, good negotiation skills and ability to lead technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Exceptional communication, written, verbal and presentation skills