Short DescriptionWe are looking for talented engineer passionate about Embedded Software quality and having ability to demonstrate high standards in the delivery areas. Fundamental job will be to drive quality improvements. As a Senior test engineer you will collaborate with other test and development teams to build and qualify world-class products. You will need to quickly develop domain expertise (SME) knowledge on the cutting edge technology and products. One should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with changing requirements and should have ability to translate organizational goals to QA work.
- Work on BSP / System Software validation role for integrated infotainment applications.
- Initiate and drive test strategies and test plan design for new features. Review and maintain test plan.
- Working closely with various team including project management, hardware and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all stake-holders
- Application development, test tools and automation of tests on embedded platform using Python/Bash scripting.
- Experience to use Configuration Management tools (Git, Perforce) and Agile scrum tools.
- Excellent analytical skills for solving problems and issue resolution on Linux/QNX platform, should have high capability in driving issues to fix.
- A degree in computer science/electronics/telecommunication
- At least 5+ year's hands of experience in Embedded Software Validation involving different CPU architectures like ARM, Intel preferably in the field of automotive and/or Infotainment.
- Proven strong skills in system software dealing with various drivers, IO interface, peripherals, and storage file system.
- System Level expertise dealing with Boot-loader, Hypervisor and Linux Kernel
- Knowledge on safety standards related to Automotive.
- Exposure to speech Recognition/VR/AR/Machine learning courses will be advantage.
- Good fundamental understanding on one of the OSes like Linux/QNX/AutoSAR.
- Experience in Hardware Interface testing [CAN, SPI, I2C, and UART].
- Ability to write elegant Scripts in advanced Bash, Python, C programming for automation.
- Experience of designing test plans for features from scratch, through scientific methods.
- Well organized and show can-do attitude and come up with proposal solutions for hard problems.