Short DescriptionIBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
- As a Project Manager for Big Data & Analytics you will team with some of the best minds in the industry to deliver innovative solutions to key clients.
- You will be at the forefront of driving change in a working environment that leverages deep Asset Management awareness, Big Data, Analytics, and the Cloud.
- You will manage high performance teams in a dynamic agile environment changing the ways people, processes, and technology interact.
- You will provide overall leadership/direction/guidance to the project team which may be dispersed geographically as well as managing client relationships
- Determining the response to issues, concerns, or problems, and is ultimately responsible for the quality and efficiency of contract performance, to include both technical issues and business processes.
- You will have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You will learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Should provide Overall performance and delivery of the project
- Should able to manage Scope, Cost, Schedule and deliverables.
- Proven experience on managing project plan, budget, structure and staffing requirements