Short DescriptionFocusing on newer technologies (Big Data) and newer modeling techniques (Machine Learning, Artificial Neural Networks) to ensure models get developed
- This role is a critical and challenging role which requires a dynamic, bright and hands-on Quant. The role involves:-
- Managing end-to-end project delivery with onsite / offshore teams
- Helping develop newer capabilities and executing trial assignments
- Working on risk modeling, risk model validation activities as maybe required
- Managing small team/s of quant analysts
- Focusing on newer technologies (Big Data) and newer modeling techniques (Machine Learning, Artificial Neural Networks) to ensure models get developed
- Ensuring knowledge dissemination internally across other teams and participating in training activities
- Helping create thought leadership by writing papers, articles and contributing to external forum presentations
- PhD or a Master's Degree in a Quantitative Discipline; or MBA with hands-on Quant Modeling experience and training
- Skills Required
- Should have hands-on work-experience as a Quant Modeler and built Quant models for financial institutions Should have strong interpersonal skills
- Needs to be passionate about quality and have good attention to detail
- Strong client management skills. Should demonstrate very high client focus
- Experience of working onsite / offshore in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Good at Multi-tasking skills. Ability to quickly assimilate & comprehend information and deliver within strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a dynamic & rapidly changing environment. Should have the ability to manage change. This role requires the individual to be flexible and comfortable in dealing with high pressure.
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.