Short DescriptionProcter & gamble is hiring an ANALYTICS MANAGER who has an Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Lead analyst supporting the full Asia supply network redesign and optimization programs.
- Represent P&G in collaborative research or consulting programs with local research institutes, to provide technical mentorship and business domain knowledge.
- Coach and train technology-related skills as well as serve as a mentor and key technical resources to other technologists.
- Build and validate data, simulation and optimization models that diagnose supply chain problems, run scenarios and simulations, and identify best or optimal solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Data Science / Mathematics or relevant fields.
- 4-6 years of working experience on supply chain designs or operations in an MNC
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, comfortable to work with data and models
- Hands-on experience of discrete event simulation tools, mathematical optimization, and machine learning is a plus (E.g. anyLogistix, Analogic, Plant Simulation, FlexSim, etc)
- Have technical curiosity and courage to develop new approaches to big problems
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities