Short DescriptionManages department projects ensuring efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of systems and programs. Monitors and evaluates project progress and results to determine improvements in procedures to meet objectives.
- Drive Analytical capabilities within GSM and Business Units
- Predictive Analysis and visualizations for senior leadership MIS
- Drive Data strategy initiatives
- Drive Artificial intelligence capabilities within GSM through data for all functions
- Utilize and implement Cognitive tools / technology
- Performing feasibility study/POCs to validate the functional specification and translate them into technical specification.
- Analyze the existing environment and derive opportunities, recommend alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Deliver high quality and accurate results in a timely manner
- Conceptualize and develop automation solution to support various process & MIS transformation initiatives within GSM
- Meticulous attention to details while preserving the goal and timeframe of end products
- Translate requirements into concepts and user experience design associate with stakeholders/ business partners to enhance design suggestions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree relevant to the industry (other credentials will be a plus)
- Strong functional knowledge of the Procurement domain to be able to understand and translate the AS IS process model to TO BE model.
- Strong experience on any of the automation tools (Cognitive tools) with knowledge of data structure and VBA.
- Strong analytical bend and experience on analytics tools Emptoris, OBIEE, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx
- Excellent Visual Design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction â?? experience in developing reporting solutions towards complex multi-paneled, interactive dashboards
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner to a global audience
Service Delivery Leader-Automation