Short DescriptionAbility to influence and work with an elite team of software engineer, Software developer experience would be an add-on benefit but not a requirement. High attention to detail and shown ability to lead multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Deep understanding of customer requirements and usage models. You will partner with multiple teams across geographies and define a single prioritized list of product features based on business needs.
- You will define the roadmap and strategy working closely with Engineering and other Product/Business teams. You will engage with key partners and customers in automotive and other embedded domains.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, being able to co-create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Crafting, updating and presenting marketing collateral, including technical presentations, whitepapers, and case studies. Lead the initiative of proposing and running multiple sessions at GTC globally.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical field. MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management in high tech and overall industry experience of 10+ years. Experience in handling Software product and driving GTM is a plus. It will be an added advantage if you have handled products in embedded domain.
- You should have strong leadership skills, dynamic communication abilities, and a creative and collaborative attitude. You should be ready to take ownership and lead the Product Management function with passion and not shy from having difficult conversations in the interest of business needs
- Ability to influence and work with an elite team of software engineer, Software developer experience would be an add-on benefit but not a requirement. High attention to detail and shown ability to lead multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong strategy, analytic, and messaging skills as well as ability to effectively engage and influence customer and internal Business Unit decision makers.