Short DescriptionSamsung is hiring a Solution Engineer who develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures.
- [Technical sales proposal] Perform the Spec-In of customer specifications requirement to the company's specifications by differentiating the company's own products and services, and carry out other activities such as proposal presentation, BMT(Bench Mark Test), demonstrations, exhibitions, and customer seminar.
- [Consulting] Design the user environment test and interview on products/services, user environment analysis, consulting proposal and building strategies for promoting orders and contracts.
- [Identifying business information and sales opportunities] Plan the identification of new demand through technical sales proposals and expansion of the existing demand to identify business information and sales opportunities.
- [Contract execution and post-sales management] Perform the pre-execution validation and customizing, product delivery and installation, customer training, stabilization, and quality control, and technical issues, and claim responses.
- Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Generally requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years related experience or an advanced degree without experience